Saturday 19 November 2011

I did it!

Its late on a Saturday night, and I have just had dinner with a friend. We talked all night about our food adventures and experiments. She is an avid food blogger (http://applesundermybed.blogspot.com/) and has inspired and encouraged me to create my own! So here goes!

I have recently started scouring my cookbooks each week for delicious dinner ideas, as well as watching back to back episodes of the ever so sensuous Nigella Lawson. Her english accent and honesty when it comes to food captivates me for hours!

So here I will post photos and recipes of all my food experiements, good and bad. But mostly good! Wish me luck! X


1 comment:

  1. Yes! So excited about this! Great work, the blog looks awesome already. Thanks for the lovely mention too :) xo

    ReplyDelete