Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas is a coming!

I have just realised that christmas is just 4 weeks away. Wow, has another year flown! I have never done any christmas cooking beyond making shortbread Christmas trees as edible gifts. So this year is the year! So many things to try!

* A christmas cake or pudding - need to research the difference but im thinking pudding look much more delicious!



 

* Gingerbread or shortbread. Cannot go wrong!

 



* Little chocolate christmas puddings. YUM!


* And something completely off topic...i'm completely obsessed with macarons. So I am going to give them a go for an upcoming kitchen tea. Fingers crossed they turn out half decent!


Oh, and lets not forget how excited I am to start the count down to Christmas with my advent calendar that Pete bought me. It's no secret that i'm a child at heart!

1 comment:

  1. Ok yep your advent calendar is awesome! Must get ours going soon/ & I vote gingerbread as gifts! Personal preference :P good luck with the macarons, cant wait to see how they turn out. Wouldn't Christmas macarons be grand?
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete